Apply online for Consultant & System Analyst @becil.com
BECIL Recruitment Notification 2022 posted on becil.com for IT Consultant, System Analyst and IT Information Technology positions. Check How to Apply Online BECIL Recruitment, Application Process, Degree, Experience, Selection Criteria and other details here.
BECIL Recruitment 2022
BECIL Latest recruitment notification 2022: Broadcast Engineering Consultant India Limited (BECIL) has issued a Recruitment Notice for the post of IT Consultant, System Analyst and IT Information Technology for deployment at All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Office, Vijaypur, Jammu . Interested candidates can submit their application via the online mode no later than February 20, 2022.
Deadline for submitting applications: February 20, 2022
BECIL Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- IT Consultant (Information Technology) – 1 post
- System Analyst (Software) – 2 Positions
- Computer Information Technology (Head) – 1 position
BECIL Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- IT Consultant (Information Technology) – B.Tech (Computer Science/Computer Science) or equivalent/MCA.
- System Analyst (Software) – B.Tech (Computer Science/Computer Science)/MCA or equivalent degree from a
- Computer Information Technology (Lead) – Bachelor of Computer Science.
BECIL Recruitment 2022 Salary
- IT Consultant (Information Technology) – Rs.65,000/-
- System Analyst (Software) – Rs.35,000/-
- Computer Information Technology (Head) – Rs.1,00,000/-
BECIL Recruitment 2022 Selection Criteria
The selection will be made according to the prescribed standards and the requirements of the position. No TA/DA will be paid to attend the test/written exam/interview/join the selection duty.
Download BECIL Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF
How to apply for BECIL Recruitment 2022?
Interested applicants may submit their application through the online mode no later than February 20, 2022. Applicants should carefully review their application forms prior to final submission, BECIL will not accept any requests to amend any information wrongly submitted by applicants. .
If in doubt/help, please email as below:
- For technical problems encountered during the ONLINE application: [email protected]
- For questions other than technical: [email protected] OR 0120-4177860
Steps to Apply Online BECIL Recruitment Notice 2022:
- Visit the BECIL website www.becil.com.
- Go to the “Careers” section.
- Then click on ‘Registration form (online).
- Select Announcement number.
- Enter basic details.
- Enter education/work experience details.
- Upload scan photo, signature, birth certificate/10th certificate, caste certificate.
- Preview or edit the app.
- Online payment method (by credit card, debit card, net banking, UPI, etc.).
- Email your scanned documents to the email id mentioned on the last page of the application form.
BECIL Recruitment 2022 Application Fees
- General – Rs.750/- (additional Rs. 500/- for each additional post applied)
- OBC – Rs.750/- (additional Rs. 500/- for each additional post applied)
- SC/ST – Rs.450/- (additional Rs. 300/- for each additional post applied)
- Ex-Military – Rs.750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for each additional position applied)
- Women – Rs.750/- (additional Rs. 500/- for each additional post applied)
- EWS/PH – Rs.450/- (additional Rs. 300/- for each additional post applied)
Note: GST and bank charges will be the responsibility of applicants.
Last government jobs:
BECIL recruitment 2022: apply online for 27 theater assistant and manager positions @becil.com
Top 9 Jobs in Government Sector 2022: Over 1.5 Vacancies in UPSC, Coast Guard, Indian Navy, Army & Others, 10/12 can apply
Teacher Recruitment 2022 All Over India: Over 60,000 Vacancies Available for Teaching Positions in Various Organizations, Check Here
Top 5 Government Jobs of the Day – 31 January 2022: Opportunities in Railways, MPSC, NHPC Limited and others
Top 5 Government Jobs of the Day – February 1, 2022: 22,000+ vacancies for teachers, clerks, MTs, apprentices and more, apply now!