Azure Senior BI Consultant – IT-Online
Our client – a business intelligence, data warehousing, data integration and data management solutions organization is looking for a BI Consultant to be based onsite at their client, to develop, deploy and maintain BI tools and interfaces. BIs provide end-to-end technical solutions to stakeholder needs by interpreting business requirements, defining technical tasks, engineering quality software as well as supporting and resolving technical questions, software issues and data base.
- Ability to translate business requirements and functional requirements into technical specifications
- Develop the programming code to create the solutions.
- Ability to create databases, data integration solutions, warehouses and reporting solutions
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies and other web services used in the system
- Create dashboards and reports using reporting technologies such as Power BI and SSRS
- Develop integration using third-party tools such as Azure Data Factory to integrate data from different source systems and highlight integrated data for reporting
- Work directly with customers/business users to determine reporting requirements, as well as develop reports and dashboards to meet those requirements
- Liaise with business analysts and quality analysts.
- Design and support of data warehousing solutions
Qualifications and experience:
- Computer science degree / B. Com Informatics / software development oriented 3/4 years
- Minimum of three years of formal experience in the business intelligence development industry
- Experience on Microsoft BI stack (T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS and Power BI)
- Data modeling skills and experience
- Cloud experience in AWS/ AZURE
- Azure Certified
- MS BI stack
- Azure Skills
- Certified in Azure
Find out more/Apply to this position