Intermediate Architectural Design Consultant – Culver City, CA, US | Jobs
DIGBAR interiors & architecture is a small multidisciplinary design studio working on commercial, residential and hospitality projects in a casual small office environment. We strive to provide excellent design and exceptional service to our customers by bringing a wide range of expertise and talent to a project team.
Work from home on your own schedule. We are looking for an architect (or architecturally trained designer) with Type V residential experience to work with us as a part-time independent consultant. We are looking for someone who prefers to work as an independent contractor, for project-based work. Applicants must have their own computer and licensed software to work from home. You may occasionally be invited to come to our offices to catch up on a project and be trained on our systems, but most of the work can be done remotely.
It’s an opportunity to be involved in a project from design to construction, while pursuing other avenues of personal interest or development. The candidate must be committed to the work they do for us and be responsible enough to do an effective job.
- Approximately 5 years of professional experience in small and medium enterprises with significant involvement in single-family or V-type projects.
- Located in the Los Angeles area, local only.
- The candidate must be organized, motivated, a good communicator and a reliable design collaborator.
- Must have excellent aesthetic judgment and effective production skills.
- Must be able to contribute to a project, from planning and design to construction documents and construction observation.
- Proficiency in Autocad is required.
- 3D modeling and simple rendering capability is required.
- Adobe Creative Suite proficiency is a plus.
- Computer with professional version of Autocad (LT is OK) and simple 3D modeling software.
- Professional Degree in Architecture.
- LEED, licenses, professional memberships are appreciated.
- Must be independent and able to manage time effectively.
Please provide a resume and a small pdf portfolio that represents your experience, skills and passion.
View your application history
Back to task list…