IT Project Consultant – IT-Online
12 month renewable contract
Specialized degree in project management, master’s degree preferred.
– And a bachelor’s degree in information technology or computer science, or a related discipline.
– Agile and Waterfall Methodology certifications, an additional asset.
– A minimum of 15 years of experience in project management and/or project consulting; IT systems and business systems implementation projects.
– Extensive experience in implementations of agile and waterfall project methodologies.
– Experience coaching and mentoring project managers and building the capacity of others.
– Knowledge of financial services or the banking sector.
– Expert-level proficiency in various project management software, including agile tools.
– Experience working on large scale, complex and transformational organizational projects, as a senior project manager.
– Experience leading virtual and physical teams.
– Expertise in creating robust project control, tracking and reporting [URL Removed] personal skills and competencies for the position:
– Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
– Excellent leadership and motivational qualities.
– Ability to collaborate with a variety of stakeholders.
– Excellent organizational and time management skills.
– Exceptional analytical skills.
– Superior problem solving, innovation and resource planning skills
– Strong interpersonal skills, team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Project management
- Financial sector
Desired work experience:
Desired level of qualification:
Find out more/Apply to this position