Junior IT Security Consultant – IT-Online
- Previous experience in web development, software engineering, computer security and/or network security preferred.
- Expertise in configuring and maintaining high security environments and systems is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field required
- Experience in IT and network security is preferred.
- Manage incidents and violations, errors and complaints related to systems information security.
- Working with Qualys Vulnerability Management, Web Application Scanning and Forti analyzes critical threat information across the entire attack surface.
- Implement endpoint protection and encryption.
- Provide guidance for continuity and disaster recovery plans and testing.
- Ensure that all information security policies and procedures are followed as required.
- Provide sound security advice to our customers.
- University Security Incident and Threat Outlook Report.
- Provide report entries on security-related services from internal and external service providers.
- Assist departments that are struggling to address vulnerabilities.
- Creation of hardening standards for the ICS department.
Find out more/Apply to this position