Microsoft ERP Consultant at Fourier Recruitment
This company is a young service organization with energetic resources with extensive experience in facilities management services. With the mission to ensure the functionality, comfort, safety and efficiency of the built environment; we started by doing what is necessary, then what is possible and finally we provided the Service that was once thought impossible to provide.
Microsoft ERP consultant
- Demonstrate and present software solutions including preparation, execution and monitoring to various customers and partners.
- Define in-scope solutions based on discovery checklists for software and services.
- Training of key users
- Participate in requirements and fit/gap analysis for in-scope solutions.
- Guarantee the quality of the documentation of our processes and the functional designs of our solutions.
- Contribute to define, create and maintain implementation models including configuration, process descriptions, test cases, implementation accelerators, etc.
Skills & Diplomas:
- 12th grade
- Relevant degree or diploma
- Experience with AX/D365 F&O minimum 2 years
- Industry experience within the supply chain (beneficial warehouse management)
- Dynamics ERP implementation and configuration
- Remote work and flexible time
Find out more/Apply to this position