Microsoft offers internships as an associate consultant
The internship program aims to provide training to over 2,500 aspirants in 60 different countries
Applicants must be pursuing studies in BE or BTech in Computer Science or Information Technology and the year of graduation must be in 2023.
Microsoft India offers associate consultant internships for candidates, as part of the company’s Aspire program. The internship program aims to provide world-class training to more than 2,500 aspirants in 60 different countries.
The Associate Consultant role will provide a new graduate with the experience of working in a leading technology company and offer the internship in Hyderabad, Telangana.
- Applicants must be pursuing studies in BE or BTech in Computer Science or Information Technology and are expected to graduate in 2023.
- Potential applicants should be fluent in oral and written English.
- Applicants should have a strong interest in Microsoft technologies like Net and Azure.
- A thorough understanding of markets, customers and related technology should be present in the candidate.
Candidates aspiring to do the internship should have a keen interest in technology and should have the ability to influence, inspire and lead in any role, a good understanding of the relationship between technology and business and they must learn and apply engineering principles to solve business problems through teamwork. They must have excellent communication, negotiation, presentation and problem analysis skills.
Responsibilities of the internship:
- As an Associate Consultant Intern, the candidate must implement, develop and design effective solutions while working directly with clients.
- Candidates must use their software expertise to ensure that our clients derive greater business value from world-class technology.
- Candidates should also develop their own expertise in platform and industry solutions and strategic technology consulting. If they want to make an immediate impact with real-world implications, this platform is a great place to start.
Microsoft also offers internships in the following areas:
- Engineering (software engineer, program manager, product planning, writer programmer, technical writer, service engineering)
- Hardware engineering
- UX design
- Supply Chain
- Data and applied sciences
- IT operations
- Services (Consultant, Support Engineer, Technical Account Manager, Technical Evangelist)
Last updated on November 15, 2021