Product Integration Consultant – Facilities Management
HOLIDAY REF: CK18833
Due to continued growth, we are looking to appoint two Product Integration Consultants.
Our client is a leading software company providing asset, facility and project management software to the public and private sectors in the UK and beyond. The software platform is a trusted brand that helps organizations transform and streamline their asset and property management information and associated business processes.
We recognize that the successful integration of any SaaS platform is the most important factor in customer success. Our product integration consultants are experts in the software platform and how it should be deployed to meet industry best practices and deliver maximum value to customers.
As a business-oriented organization, we expect our Product Integration Consultants to successfully onboard customers on time, managing customer expectations and budget throughout each of the implementation phases. work. Additionally, our integration consultants act as the voice of the customer and therefore must help shape the direction of our product strategy and roadmap, playing a critical role in the future direction of our business.
Additionally, the Onboarding Consultant will need to build strong working relationships and work closely with other internal teams (e.g. Sales, Software Development, Help Desk) when necessary to successfully onboard new clients.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 3 years of property/asset related industry experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience providing software implementation solutions
- Proven ability to translate customer requests into written specifications
- Fast learner with a passion for software technologies and an ability to understand
- Ability to map processes and have worked in a large process mapping project
- Understanding of organizational change management and working within a large change management project
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Thorough understanding of common software implementation methodologies
- Excellent sense of customer relations
- Ability to absorb knowledge about new products/services
- Ability to commit to multiple projects &; customers at the same time and manage priorities.
- Excellent organizational, communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to lead and facilitate workshops and sessions with clients
- Sales experience a plus as up-sell and cross-sell opportunities will be present
- Acted as project manager/budget controller for property-related software projects
- Member of the Institute of Workplace and Facilities Management
- PMI or PMP Certification
- Understanding of relational databases and MS SQL
For further information or to apply for this position please contact Caroline Kingsley on 07768381831 or send a copy of your CV to [email protected]