Regional Consultant – EyeTech – Midlands & West • THIIS Magazine
Role: Regional advisor
Site: Midlands & West
Salary: Competitive package that reflects your experience and your work-from-home merit and opportunities
EyeTech is looking for a Regional Consultant who will be responsible for the visibility and familiarity of EyeTech products in the Midlands and West.
As a Regional Consultant, you can provide help and advice to organizations, professionals, and individuals that could enable people who use AAC to communicate more effectively and live more independent lives.
You will be a passionate and enthusiastic advocate of EyeTech and explain how their support, solutions and technology will best help their customers.
This is your chance to join a leading innovator in Eye Tracking and AAC technology.
The main responsibility of the regional adviser is to help people with disabilities to live more independent lives. You are a person who will enable organizations, professionals and customers to become passionate and enthusiastic advocates of EyeTech and its products. You will be responsible for the visibility and familiarity of EyeTech products in an assigned region.
The focus will be on effective communication and demonstrating the benefits of using our EyeOn family of communication aids to increase market growth and sales. The regional consultant will develop product awareness, adoption and brand loyalty, as well as develop business across all customer groups. Do you think it could be you? So we would love to hear from you.
You should have:
- Strong personal motivation and be determined to succeed
- Public speaking experience with networking skills and an outgoing personality.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable with developing and maintaining professional relationships and accounts
- Excellent organizational skills and time management skills with a strong work ethic
- Ability to travel, passport and driver’s license are required
- An improved and clean DBS check or be willing to allow us to obtain one for you.
- The ability to be flexible with the working methods (remote, solo, team)
- Windows, Android and IT skills experience.
- Experience in enhanced and alternative communication or assistive technology industries
- Understanding of eye-tracking and alternative access
- Experience in medical sales
- Manage the sales process in your territory
- Develop relationships with professionals to help them in their roles.
- Enable people who use AAC to obtain and use our technology
- Obtain recognition of EyeTech as a spokesperson for the product through workshops, exhibitions, seminars, webinars, white papers, presentations and papers at conferences
- Develop compelling presentations and training programs to foster mutual success
- Participation in events to promote the importance of our products
- Be an active and visible first point of contact for EyeTech to promote and support our goals and products
- Work with our other teams to create campaigns that promote EyeTech’s mission and technology
- Regular contributions on social networks
- Understand customer needs and provide product suggestions where appropriate.
- Maintain the database of contacts for all interactions with customers and clients. This includes writing reports
- Engage, interact and cooperate with the rest of the EyeTech team
- A competitive package that reflects your experience and your merits
- The ability to work from home and flexible working hours (as needed and agreed upon)
- Participation in conferences and events
- Access to a global network of partners and key opinion leaders
- A cooperative and efficient team culture with ideal conditions for growth and personal development
EyeTech Digital Systems is a US-based high-tech company that makes cutting-edge hardware and software that is changing the way the world interacts with technology. Established in 1996, we have a proven track record in providing eye tracking technologies.
As a global leader in eye tracking technology with 25 years of experience, we have helped over 10,000 users around the world regain their independence. We believe the eye holds enormous insight into the human brain – harnessing its potential will significantly improve the lives of millions of people
In the UK, EyeTech International requires some of the best and most creative talent. If you have experience in an #AssitiveTech, #MedTech or start-up environment that would be a plus, as this is a rapidly changing workplace.
Learn more about www.eyetechds.com
To apply, send your CV to EyeTech at [email protected]
If you need more details or have any questions, please contact: Neil Hansen, VP – International Markets, [email protected]
https://thiis.co.uk/jobs/regional-consultant-eyetech-midlands-west/https://i2.wp.com/thiis.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/EyeTech-400×400-1.jpg?fit=400%2C400&ssl=1https://i2.wp.com/thiis.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/EyeTech-400×400-1.jpg?resize=150%2C150&ssl=1AAFC, consultant, product advice, regional, regional consultantRole: Regional Consultant Location: Midlands & West Salary: Competitive package that reflects your experience and merit and work from home opportunities EyeTech is looking for a Regional Consultant who will be responsible for the visibility and familiarity of EyeTech products in the Midlands and West . As a regional advisor, you can …Millie YorkMillie York[email protected]AdministratorHIIS Magazine