Sales and Design Consultant – Axios Charlotte
For over four decades, California Closets has built a reputation for providing truly personalized products and unparalleled service to its customers. All our projects are 100% personalized and built with the best products in the industry. We’ve helped transform spaces, improve homes, and empower people to get the most out of life. And as we move forward, we are passionate about continuing to do all of this and more!
The Design Consultant provides in-home customer experience by designing and selling cabinets, closets, countertops, home offices, garages, media centers and other storage solutions for homes. The position includes estimating, selling, measuring home spaces and customer service.
• Design OUs for clients using technology (i.e. laptop, iPad) and our proprietary CAD software
• Use a consultative selling approach to achieve monthly sales goals
• Teleworking at customers’ homes for a needs analysis in order to design a unit
• Participate in monthly training sessions
• Continuous follow-up with customers and collaboration with the installation team to ensure the completion of the work
• Pursue recommendations and retain customers
• Professional and assertive skills in consultative selling
• Understand the importance of repeat customers, referrals and maintaining relationships
• Interior design background, direct industry experience, or proven passion for interior design
• Experience in customer service or retail of any kind, where the consultant is the reason for repeat customers
• The ability to constantly inspire and create engaging customer and brand experiences
• Be able to sell and promote a product with confidence
• Advanced knowledge of working with basic computer programs and/or previous experience with CAD software
• The ability to be creative, yet meticulously detail-oriented with a sense of craftsmanship
• Team player with the ability to manage a portfolio of projects and clients of varying complexity in a dynamic environment
Benefits and compensation:
• Generous compensation that includes a paid training program, commissions and bonuses
• Initial and continuous training on products, CRM and proprietary CAD software
• Qualified prospects; a flexible work schedule; a great environment in an open and refreshing culture alongside people who like to exceed expectations
The heart and soul of our business are our employees – installers, manufacturing and production teams, sales design consultants and other positions within our company. We believe in you. We trust you. We invest in you. Your growth and your success are our growth and our success.
At California Closets, our employees reflect different perspectives, life experiences, and the world we all share. Diversity and inclusiveness make us a better company and help us connect with each other and our customers.
Differences make us stronger. Shared values make us a family. Combine who you are with what you love to do. Find yourself a home at California Closets.