SAP Basis Consultant – IT-Online
In this ever-changing and ever-changing world, sits one of the industry’s leading innovators. A company that stands out from others in many areas and aspects, a company that is making waves of progress towards the 4th industrial revolution.
The company is currently looking for a SAP Basis consultant to join its team
- STMS/Charm Version Management
- SAP Basic skills (installation, configuration and support)
- SAP HANA experience
- SAP Charm process
- Coordinate basic tasks with SAP05/Linux and other teams
- All basic tasks with SAP05. Verify that tasks are successfully implemented
- Linux team operating system updates and changes. . Verification tasks are implemented successfully.
- ITIL process
- Oracle Concepts
- Linux basics
- SAP SP upgrades (SUM process and prepare task)
- Help and guide in case of performance issues
- System Copies / Customer Copies
- Understand interfaces and be able to solve problems
- SAP EHP Upgrade Process (SUM)
- Understand backup and restore processes
- The planning, management and coordination of tasks with the teams involved are carried out with the highest quality, on time and with precision.
- Make sure your systems are security compliant.
- Apply Pentest results to your systems as needed.
- Perform capacity management on your system and act accordingly.
- Make sure your systems are on standard BMW software levels.
- Work as a team member. Share knowledge and experiences to improve the team.
- Commissioning preparation and post-commissioning support
- Support the functional team with issues and provide a solution-based approach.
- Willing and able to travel internationally
- Failover planning for hardware and software updates
Hurry now and apply!!
Find out more/Apply to this position