SAP eWM Consultant – Software Engineer at Top Vitae – Gauteng Pretoria Region
- Functional refinement of Picking and Line Supply requirements (Epics and User stories).
- Process design for Picking and Line Supply (eWM).
- Customization of defined processes.
- Developer support for the implementation of new improvements (User stories).
- Tests in eWM (manual and automated, CBTA or Tosca).
Core Skills Required:
- eWM_S4 decentralized experience (advantageous).
- Technical understanding S/4 (advantageous).
- Agile work experience (beneficial).
- At least 5 years of experience in eWM as a functional consultant (process design, customization and specification of improvements).
- At least 10 years of expertise in WM (R/3).
- At least 10 years of knowledge of SAP logistics (integration WM to IM, LE, MM, SD, integration to FI).
- Deep technical understanding of SAP (e.g. Solution Manager).
- Extensive experience and ability to analyze an eWM/WM by debugging code.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business Administration or related field or similar qualification.
- 5 years of development experience in eWM.
- 10 years of experience in SAP.
What’s on offer?
- Cutting-edge global IT landscape and processes.
- Flexible work of 1960 hours over a period of 12 months.
- High work-life balance.
- Remote/on-site workplace flexibility.
- Affordable promotions on BMW Group vehicles (purchase or lease options available, terms and conditions apply).
- Highly motivating, energetic and dynamic work environment
- Modern, state-of-the-art offices.
- Dynamic global team collaboration.
- Application of the agile work model methodology.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not receive a response within two weeks of application.
About the employer:
Our reputable global client, based in Pretoria, who owns a large manufacturing company, is looking for a SAP eWM Consultant – Software Engineer to join their team!
Find out more/Apply to this position