Software Implementation Consultant at Datafin Recruitment – Western Cape Diep River
An innovative Cloud Solutions company in the Finance sector is looking for the expertise of a Software Implementation Consultant to join its team. Your role will be to provide assistance to customers in the implementation of the company’s software, participate in post-project evaluations while working closely with the sales team and partners to define, sell and deliver correctly consulting projects. The successful candidate should hold an appropriate bachelor’s degree with 2+ years of inside sales software experience, proven experience developing new accounts, calling experience in Fortune1000 accounts at the CXO level, working knowledge of HubSpot or similar CRM system and advanced Excel skills.
Project management –
- Guide implementations and ensure best practices are applied.
- Participate in post-project evaluations.
- Act as a spokesperson for the client to ensure that their needs are understood and taken into account by other team members.
- Manage partners and/or sub-contractors required for successful project execution.
- Manage multiple concurrent implementation projects at customer sites and monitor schedules and commitments.
- Establish and maintain regular progress and status reporting systems for clients.
- Managing partner implementations and developing partner relationships.
- Timely preparation and submission of periodic reports, client project timesheets and related project costs.
- Assist in the management of the library of reusable tools for repeatable professional services engagements.
- Project quality management, contributing to continuous quality improvement.
- Responsible for planning and managing the design of all relevant documentation.
Interface with Sales & Marketing and Research & Development –
- Advise the sales team regarding new opportunities that could be developed with current customers as well as new prospects.
- Serve as the main interface between the company and its clients for all consulting-related matters.
- Work closely with the sales team and partners to properly define, sell and deliver consulting projects.
- Provide feedback to product management for product improvements.
- Solicit and capture customer requirements and feedback.
- Work with Marketing and Dev teams to process and manage customer contributions.
Ensure customer satisfaction –
- Work with management and product development organization to channel customer feedback.
- Serve as escalation contact to resolve customer issues, as appropriate.
- Review and approve implementation plans, site visit reports (SVRs), etc.
- Initiate and maintain a strong relationship (both written and oral) with assigned clients.
- May be called upon to help provide post-implementation support, ongoing consultation and training to ensure successful implementation.
- Provide feedback to Sales regarding customer needs based on post-implementation discussions with personnel who provided services to the customer.
- Provide comprehensive product and industry expertise to support the sales team (sales calls, demos, technical talks, business case).
- Manage client referral capability and ongoing relationship.
- Communicate the status of each project to clients and the company.
- Relevant bachelor’s degree.
- 2+ years of inside sales software experience.
- Calling experience in Fortune1000 accounts at the CXO level.
- Proven experience with developing new accounts.
- Working knowledge of HubSpot or similar CRM system.
- MS Office, advanced Excel skills.
Motivation – Needed to monitor performance. Be motivated and determined to set specific goals that you will take the appropriate steps to achieve.
Initiative – Ability to use initiative to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
Interpersonal relationships – Able to associate with others and appreciate/understand their views, needs and ideas.
Assurance – Stands firm on company policies, procedures and practices.
Coping skills – Must be able to deal with day-to-day issues and must be able to work under pressure.
Communication/Impact – Able to communicate in a professional manner and project a positive corporate image at all times.
Although we would really like to respond to every application, if you are not contacted for this position within 10 business days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for a job, make sure you meet the minimum job requirements. AloneSouth African citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not at the stated location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all job applications and correspondence. Please email a word copy of your CV to [Email Address Removed] and mention the reference numbers of the works. We have a job listing on [URL Removed] Datafin IT Recruitment – Jobs in Cape Town.
Find out more/Apply to this position