Software Services Mgr Sr – Technical.ly
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united to provide the best experience for our customers.
As the Software Services Manager within PNC’s C&IB Payments Transformation organization, you will be based in Pittsburgh, PA, in a PNC footprint or remotely.
This opportunity is part of PNC’s Payment Transformation leadership team, which works closely with PNC’s commercial, operations and corporate technology teams to continue to evolve PNC’s strategic payments roadmap. .
The following experiment is preferred:
• Strong technical manager, with extensive qualified technological experience
• Distributed applications with Tier One, critical business functions, high availability (24x7x365) and scalable performance requirements
• Experience in implementing supplier packages and internally developed solutions
• Cloud native experience
• DevOps experience
• Microservices architecture
• Motivation, attitude capable of doing, team spirit first
• Strong business acumen (preferred payments area or other critical business functions)
• Experience with combined transformations of business and technical solutions
- Manages several development projects, development groups and / or application support functions for a major industry.
- Oversees the development and implementation of multiple and complex systems across the organization.
- Allocates and ensures the organization of resources during the application development lifecycle.
- Maintains relationships with clients to ensure quality implementation of application systems.
- Provides solutions or recommendations on complex technological issues for the development and implementation of applications.
PNC employees take pride in our reputation and continue to rely on what we expect from our employees:
- CUSTOMER CENTERED – Know the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage this information to create personalized customer solutions.
- RISK MANAGEMENT – Evaluate and effectively manage all risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure that they adhere to and support PNC’s enterprise risk management framework.
PNC also has fundamental expectations vis-à-vis our personnel managers. As a Cabin Crew Member, you will:
- INTENTIONALLY INCLUDE – Cultivates diverse teams and inclusive workplaces to broaden thinking.
- LIVING THE VALUES – Models of our values with transparency and courage.
- ACTIVATE THE CHANGE – Take action to drive the change and innovation that will transform our business.
- GET RESULTS – Appropriate personally to achieve results. Empower and trust others in decision making.
- DEVELOP THE BEST – Raise the bar with every talent decision and guide the achievement of all employees and customers.
Application delivery process – Knowledge of the main tasks, deliverables and formal methodologies of application delivery; ability to use them to deliver new or improved applications.
Application Development Tools – Knowledge and ability to use a variety of specific tools and toolkits for application development and support.
IT environment – Knowledge of an organization’s IT goals, activities and standards; ability to create an efficient IT environment for business operations.
Roles at this level typically require a university or college degree. Higher level education such as master’s, doctorate or certifications is desirable. The relevant experience in the industry is generally 8 years and more. At least 5 years of prior management experience is generally required. Proven leadership experience with a moderate to broad scope of responsibility is required. Instead of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
DISABLED ACCOMMODATION DECLARATION
The Cabin Crew Member workplace is inclusive and supports individual needs. If you have a physical or other disability that may require accommodation, including technical assistance with the PNC Careers website or the submission process, please call 877-968-7762 and select option 4: Recruitment or contact us by e-mail at [email protected] The hours of operation for the Human Resources Service Center are Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY OF EMPLOYMENT (EEO)
The PNC offers equal employment opportunities to qualified people regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other categories protected by law.