Sustainability Consultants: Senior Sustainability Consultant – Victoria
It is time to build better, to live better.
Join the leaders in the field at one of Victoria’s leading sustainability practices – Sustainability Consultants (SDCs). Work with passionate and highly skilled people to help architects, designers, builders and developers create exceptional and innovative built environments for the future.
Create a real positive environmental impact. Help leading design and construction teams meet and exceed durability, performance, efficiency and comfort ratings – across a wide range of projects and disciplines.
At SDC, you benefit from both flexible working arrangements and the opportunity to grow into a leadership role within the practice.
OUR METRO AND REGIONAL LOCATIONS
Our bright, open-plan office is located in the heart of Camberwell, close to public transport and central to a huge range of amenities and offers our staff on-site parking and end-of-trip facilities.
And with a branch office in Castlemaine, as well as support for remote/hybrid working, this role offers the option of being based in either Metro Melbourne or regional Victoria (or even a bit of both if you have want to try a tree change…).
SO WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
An experienced sustainability consultant who meets some or all of the following criteria:
- Degree in Architecture or Environmental Engineering and/or Building Services (or relevant related qualification)
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills (after all, we are a client-facing consultancy service)
- Have a minimum of 3 to 5 years of relevant professional experience
- Has experience preparing Green Star submissions for certification and is a GSAP (Green Star Accredited Professional)
- Masters analytical engineering principles, detailed environmental modeling assessments, industry standard tools and major software. These include:
- Energy – DesignBuilder
- Daylight – DesignBuilder
- First tariff
- Section J DTS Ratings
- Section J JV2/JV3 Energy modeling
- Passive house
- Environmental development
- green star
- ON THE INSIDE
- Is a specialist in a particular area, including life cycle assessments, daylighting, waste or energy modeling
- Can meticulously prepare a wide range of reports and documentation – always ensuring that client needs are met and communicated effectively to stakeholders
- Is driven by:
- the value brought by sustainable development,
- contributing to more sustainable built environments; and
- a commitment to improving overall building performance
- Pursue opportunities by networking with our vast client base by building and fostering relationships that will be the foundation of the next generation of sustainability professionals
- Demonstrate our intrinsic value to the building and construction industry by promoting our wide and expansive range of expertise, services, capabilities and sustainable sustainable results
WANT A CHANGE OF ENGINEER?
An attractive salary package commensurate with skills and experience, as well as the opportunity to join a motivated and passionate team doing meaningful work, is offered to successful candidates.
Apply online today at: https://www.sdconsultants.com.au/careers/senior-consultant/