Sustainable development consultants: senior sustainable development consultant
Now is the time to build better, to live better. Join the industry leaders in one of Melbourne’s leading sustainability practices – Sustainable Development Consultants (SDC). Work with passionate and highly skilled people collaboratively helping architects, designers and developers produce exceptional and innovative built environments for the future.
Create a real positive environmental impact. Help world-class design and construction teams meet and exceed ratings for durability, performance, efficiency and comfort – across a wide range of ESD projects and disciplines.
At SDC, you are offered both flexible working conditions and the opportunity to be encouraged towards a leadership role within the practice.
Our bright, open-plan office is located in the heart of vibrant Camberwell, close to public transportation, and offers our staff on-site parking and end-of-trip amenities.
And with a branch in Castlemaine, as well as support for hybrid work, this position offers the option of being based in the Melbourne Metro or in the Victoria area (or even a bit of both if you feel like it). try a tree changeâ¦).
So who are we looking for?
An experienced sustainable development consultant who …
- Has a degree in Environmental Engineering or Building Services (or a relevant related qualification)
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills (after all, we are a client-oriented consulting service)
- Has a minimum of 3 to 5 years of relevant professional experience
- Is motivated by the value of sustainable development, design and construction of the built environment and is committed to improving the overall performance of buildings
- Pursue the opportunity by networking with our vast client base and fostering relationships that will be the foundation of the next generation of sustainability professionals
- Demonstrates our intrinsic value to the building and construction industry by promoting our broad and wide range of expertise, services, capabilities and enduring sustainable results
- Has experience in preparing Green Star submissions for certification and is a GSAP (Green Star Accredited Professional)
- Can meticulously prepare a wide range of reports and documentation – always ensuring that client needs are met and effectively communicated to stakeholders
- Mastery of analytical engineering principles, detailed environmental modeling assessments, tools and major industry standard software
Some complementary complementary experiences (but not essential):
- You might be an expert in life cycle analysis, ESD, daylighting, waste or energy modeling. Let us know if you think you can add a particular skill to our team.
Want to organize the change?
Successful candidates can expect an attractive salary package, commensurate with skills and experience, working with a motivated team to provide excellent service and tangible results to our large client base.